Tuesday 2 February 2016

Castiel's 100 WC Week #5

The burning embers rampaged through the charred apartment. I climbed the roof, ran through the attic, and cascaded down the stairwells. It felt as if I was going everywhere at once. People screamed through locked rooms, and stumbled in corridors, desperate for a way out.  I found my way to a room untouched by me. Instantly, an aura of light filled the proximity, I spotted a group of people hunched in a corner, fear smeared across their faces as I approached.  Suddenly, I am forced back by a burst of cold water. And I, the raging fire, am put out.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your story and all of the language you put in it. At first I was confuesed as you said "a room untouched by me" but I got it as soon as I read the last line. You have a really creative twist to the story, very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your story you used very great language with your story. I got a little messed up at the end but it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting and creative perspective for your creative story. It was so intriguing. Well done revising and editing your story as the effort you put into this process shows. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete