Tuesday 26 January 2016

Castiel's 100 Word Challenge Week #4

Adding an extra lock to secure the “special package” hidden in the back room,  I checked my treasured watch and decided to head home. But later that day, I was called back to the store.   Shards of fragmented glass were splayed on the ground and amongst the carnage and havoc lay a single object that now determined the future of me; my prized watch. Bewildered, I spotted a news reporter speaking:
“Local jewellery shop worker is caught stealing $25,000 worth of diamonds.”
Fear strikes into me as I realize that I was being framed for stealing the “special package.”

3 comments:

  1. I really like all of your descriptive words, although I am a bit consused at the end. I read it over a few times but it still didn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got really confused in your story . But I did love your story .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked you story and the plot you have.

    ReplyDelete