Wednesday 13 January 2016

100 Word Challenge Week #2





Way to go Mom! It just had to be soup and pierogi day that you didn't pack me a lunch, didn't it? I thought as the malicious lunch lady plopped a steaming bowl of thick, tomato soup in my hands. "It smells like rat livers," I mumbled as I joined the queue for the totally over appreciated, overpriced pierogies. Suddenly, with the same amount of refinement as a toad, I tripped over my shoelaces and plunged to the ground. Soup covered my already red face making me look like a immense strawberry. Oh yeah, I thought, this is totally going to make the school newsletter.

5 comments:

  1. I really love your story! I got a little confused on the first sentence, but I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story was pretty good. And I like how you used some powerful words in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the plot line of your story, although you have miss spelled pierogi's the second time you say it. I also like how you used a lot of descriptive and powerful words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your story and I liked when the toad came.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your story! You have so much descriptive language! It's absolutely magnificent! You'll probably make it onto the showcase.

    ReplyDelete