Wednesday 27 April 2016

Castiel's 100 Word Challenge Week #15


                                                       
                                                               The Trashcan                                                                     
I am trash. I wasn't always though. Once, I was a human, as arrogant as one too. It was my arrogance that was my downfall, this all happened because one day I threw away my plastic bottle into the garbage instead of recycling it.  As a punishment of that irrational decision, I am now a lonely trash can on the side of a drab, vast road with no absolute end, hoping one day some careless person will drop a piece of plastic into me and I can trade places with them and finally forgive myself.

7 comments:

  1. Your third sentence is a little confusing, and I think you meant to say bottle instead of bootle. You have a very creative story. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you third sentence confusing but i love the creativness. You use great laugege and have a very creative mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the message in your story, I thought it was very well written and had proper punctuation. The end of your third sentence is still kind of confusing to me. Overall great story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your story is very creative. I love the creative launaguge. I didn't find any thing wrong about your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good story but the start is a little confusing. I also liked your discriptive words you used for your story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love your idea, and the deep meaning. Though you are only talking about one of the bins, what happened to all the other ones that were in the picture prompt?
    I did like the descriptive words you used, It really tied the story together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recycling karma. I like it.

    ReplyDelete