Wednesday 13 April 2016

Castiel's 100 Word Challenge Week #13




                                                         Polymerase Chain Reaction 
The pain was insufferable, I had to find away to stop this from happening. Hoping to stop the red liquid from seeping through, I used my hands to apply pleasure on the gaping wound in my chest, but the spot just grew and grew. Now I knew I had to get to the hospital or this blood from my chest wouldn't stop pouring out.
My friend shook her head at me, "Stop being so dramatic," she said, "It's just ketchup."

3 comments:

  1. I really like your story! Insufferable is a really good choice of word and I also like how the story ended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand the part where you say ''my friend shook her at me'' but very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your story! you used very descriptive lauguage. I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete