Thursday 5 May 2016

Castiel's 100 WC Week# 16


                                                                     The Spelling Bee
"Okay, this is the one word that determines whether you win the 121st annual spelling bee. Are you ready for your final word?"

"Yes"

"Okay your word is 'Suddenly.'"

Heart pounding, and sweat dripping down my face, the judges watched with authentic anticipation, and my mind went completely blank! With all the pressure directed towards me, my mind had just shut down. But I still had to try, so I started...

"Um... Okay, 'Suddenly' S... U.. DD... E... N... L... EE!

"Sorry, that's incorrect, but you can try again next year."

Head bowed in disappointment, I walked off the stage.

1 comment:

  1. Creative way to use the prompt this week! The only things I would make sure to clear up is when the judge says "but can try again next year." You should add the word 'you' after 'but' so it makes more sense. Good job on using descriptive language, nice job!

    ReplyDelete